Asmj demo applet
- Pop up the "source" window by clicking its checkbox.
- Type (or cut & paste) some 6809 source code into that window.
Below is some sample code you might use.
- Click the "assemble" button.
- Pop up any of the other windows to see the various forms of output.
Here is some sample code that you might copy+paste into the source window:
* This subroutine clears an area of memory.
* Push the address onto the stack, then the
* length (2 bytes), then call this routine.
clearMem equ *
ldx 8,s address
ldd 6,s length
clearMem_Loop equ *
clearMem_Done equ *